VIDEO // Get Ready With Me


Long time no see (post?)! I haven't had my camera for a while since coming back from England a couple months ago so I couldn't make any posts and I really want to get stuck into doing YouTube more now so the first thing I did after being able to use my camera was film this. Here is a Get Ready With Me with makeup, hair and an outfit from when I went to the theatre to see Annie!

I'd love if you'd give it a watch and let me know what you think, I'm gonna try and get into posting a video once a week so we'll see how that goes!

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! The shirt is definitely my favourite piece of clothing, haha x

      Delete
  2. Great GRWM video, I loved it - your hair is super pretty! I've been thinking of getting into YouTube myself, but my editing skills are next to none and nowhere near as good as yours :) hope you had a great time and enjoyed Annie!

    Meg xo
    Meg Says | Beauty, Lifestyle & Chronic Illness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you! You definitely should give videos a go, I'd love to see them! It's all just practice anyway, I'm still finding my way around a new video editor and googling how to do basically everything, haha! x

      Delete
  3. Lovely video :) I love your hair! :)

    www.writingmonique.com

    ReplyDelete