HAIR // A Tale of Turquoise





I usually keep my hair a pale purple colour but since I haven't really been doing much since I last did it before Christmas, it faded out to my normal blonde. I bought the purple dye last year, and along with it I ordered a pink, a blue and a turquoise. When I finally got sick of my yellow-y blonde hair a few days ago, I noticed that I had yet to use the turquoise dye, so this is what came from it!

I use the brand Directions by La Riche and I prefer to buy darker colours than what I want so I can dilute them with conditioner to produce the shade that I want. Although this is a very inexpensive brand, it's definitely both a money and time saver doing it this way as you use a lot less of the actual product but still get the same outcome! This also is less damaging to you hair as there's more conditioner going on my hair than dye, so it's basically a conditioning treatment more than anything.

I'm really, really enjoying this colour at the moment!

with Vienna

Let me know in the comments what your favourite hair colour is, or what colour you'd absolute love to go! I loooove talking about hair colours!

4 comments:

  1. Hahah thanks for the shout out. Ohhh gosh I did say your Perrie hair was my fav, but I'm defs changing that. My little mermaid x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blue, it looks stunning on you, I wish I could manage it. I think my favourite hair colour has to be red though. It's fiery like me! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I love your hair!! <3 <3 <3 I wish I can dye my hair that color too @_@

    Armi F.
    http://stylearmi.blogspot.com/2014/01/instarush-good-vibes-lucky-sparkles.html

    ReplyDelete