NAILS // Nails of the Week




Just a little post today because I'm currently in love with my nails at the moment! The picture definitely doesn't do it justice but the glitter just makes my day, haha. The purple base is a colour called 'Glow Pastel' by Blackheart Beauty which actually has some blue and pink at the bottom and it's one that says to not shake it, so I guess it'll be a bit of a marble of the three colours when I get down to the bottom. I'm not sure where this one is from as my mum got it for me when she was in America, and not that you can really tell in the picture but the bottle is actually in the shape of a skull which I really love!

This colour has little flecks of silver glitter in it but after painting the 'ulta3' glitter on my toes, I couldn't resist putting it on my fingernails too! It's such a good formula for a glitter too, I only have one coat on and that's all it needs really. It doesn't dry too textured either which is something that annoys me with glitter polishes. I think this will definitely be one of my go-to nail combinations!

2 comments:

  1. That is my fav polish that you own in the skull. Hahaha I dont know how you will top this next week xo

    http://ohhhhhhhvienna.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard about the brand but the bottle is so cool :o). Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete